June 17 – June 29, 2018
Featuring Kecskemét, Szeged, Gyula, Budapest, Ópusztaszer, and a day trip into Serbia
This tour includes:
- 12 nights in 4 hotels with time to explore each location!
- A/C coach services & English speaking guide
- All hotel accommodations (4 star or best in region)
- Two meals each full day
- Time to relax at the spas in Kecskemét and Gyula
- A visit the Kodály Zoltán Institute of Music pedagogy
- A tour in the Pick Sausage Museum
- The medieval castle in Gyula
- A traditional Hungarian horse show with gypsy music
- A wine tasting in Serbia at Maurer Winery and in Hungary at the Bagolyvár Estate
- Dinner in a typical csárda
- City tour in Budapest
- A pálinka distillery tour
- A tour of the sausage museum in Gyula
- And several other surprises
Land Tour price: $2900 per person, based on double occupancy. Single Supplement: $500
Deposit of $500/person due November 1st, 2017
Travelers must depart from the USA on or before June 16th, 2018! Not included: flight arrangements, passport fees, airport transfers, etc.
Prices listed are for payment via check or money order. Credit card payments will have surcharge. Contact Liz for details and payment options.
For more information contact:
Liz Szabó Vos
Check out the Magyar Living online magazine!