Celebrate Winter Traditions in Hungary!
There are some things that only happen during the winter in Hungary so you just need to layer up a little bit to enjoy these fun and unique experiences!
Join us February 1-12, 2018 as we explore Lillafüred, Budapest, Miskolc, Mezőkövesd, Tokaj Wine Region, Harkány, Pécs, Mohács and the Búsó festival.
During this tour we will enjoy:
- Coach trasportation & English speaking guide
- All hotel accommodations (4 star or best in region)
- Two meals each full day
- Opportunities to relax at the spas in Lillafüred and Harkány
- A medieval castle
- The sights, sounds, and tastes of the Kocsonya Festival
- Wine tastings and dinners in the Tokaj and Villány Wine regions
- Visits to folk artisans in Baranya county
- Csárda dinners
- Mézeskalács making in Mezőkövesd
- City tour in Budapest
- Tastings of pálinka
- And several other surprises
Land Tour price: $2900 per person, based on double occupancy
Single Supplement: $500
Deposit of $500 is due now!
Travelers must depart from the USA on or before January 31st, 2018!
Not included: flight arrangements, passport fees, airport transfer, etc.
Prices listed are for payment via check or money order. Credit card payments will have surcharge. If you want to arrive sooner or stay longer we can help with your additional arrangements. Contact Liz for details and payment options:
Liz Szabó Vos
Visit our online magazine Magyar Living