Adventure in Transylvania 2019
Transylvania is an area where there are a significant number of Hungarians who work hard to maintain their Hungarian heritage even though the borders have changed and they are now residents of Romania. This border change happened in 1920 as a result of the Treaty of Trianon.
This tour will focus on the Hungarian communities in the “outer Hungary” area of Transylvania (Romania) in June 2019 and includes:
- 14 nights in 4 star hotels or best in region
- A/C coach services & English speaking guide
- Two meals each full day
- Participate in the Csíksomlyó Pilgrimage
- Relax at the spa in Szováta
- Visit the artists and shops in Korond
- Check out Bran Castle!
- Tour the Vajdahunyad Castle
- Visit St. Anna’s Lake, the Mossy Bog, Red Lake and Békás Szoros
- Enjoy the day in Kolosvár
- Picnic in the Hargita Mountains
- Explore the salt mine in Torda
- Spend the day in Torockó and participate in a Transylvanian cooking class
- And other surprises
Land Tour: $3650 per person, based on double occupancy. Single Supplement: $550. Have you traveled with Magyar Marketing before? Then you qualify for an additional $100 discount!
Reserve your spot!
Not included: flight arrangements, passport fees, etc.
Travelers must depart from the USA on or before June 5th, 2019 and arrive in Bucharest, Romania on June 6th. We will travel through Transylvania and conclude our trip in Budapest, Hungary.
Prices listed are for payment via check or money order. Credit card payments will have a surcharge of 5%. Contact Liz for details and payment options. For day-to-day itinerary contact liz at email@example.com or call 1-800-786-7851!