Surprise your loved one with a special Hungarian gift this year! We have gathered together some of our popular items along with a recipe for a well loved Hungarian dish. While this is a great gift any time of year, we thought it would be great to offer it exclusively for Valentine’s Day. We can ship to anywhere in the U.S. Ship it to your loved one or purchase the box and use the recipe, along with the preserves, to cook a sweet treat for your valentine and gift them the other items!
This is a great gift for a spouse, parents, siblings, grandparents, grandchildren and children and a great way to get them engaged with their Hungarian heritage!
- a box of konyakosmeggy (cherries soaked in cognac and dipped in chocolate, imported from Hungary)
- our Hungarian crest coffee mug
- two different jars of Hungarian preserves (imported from Hungary)
- a Hungarian-style winter salami (Téli szalami)
- an oval cling
- a recipe for palacsinta (Hungarian crepes)
Please note: If the recipient is unable to have alcohol, please request our alcohol free substitution in the comment box during check out!